中国诗歌流派网

标题: 双语 [打印本页]

作者: 风逸雪霏    时间: 2018-6-3 19:59
标题: 双语

问月 (自由体)

月把惆怅洇染夏
                                                                                       慵懒无言语
                                                                                       独自乘凉去
                                                                                       云涌风流处
                                                                                       暗愁遍地铺

月把思念吹瘦我
                                                                                       举目影疏疏
                                                                                       垂眸念楚楚
                                                                                       夜半尤沧郁
                                                                                       总是锁心绪

轻轻问月
                                                                                   何时还归那烟雨梦
                                                                                   湿透一幅画里相逢
                                                                                       寂寞不老不疼
                                                                                       醉意馨馨弹风

ASK THE MOON

The moon renders to summer, cheerlessness
                                                                  lazy and wordless
                                                                  alone, I cool off
                                                                  where the moving shadows blanket the land with sorrow
                                                                  as the wind crushes the dark clouds low

the moon renders to me, melancholy sentiment
                                                                  I wonder about the meaning of the images mingling
                                                                  whenever I look up and see
                                                                  inwardly, my depression pinches me
                                                                  wherever my thoughts be
                                                                  especially in midnight
                                                                  sadness locks my heart
                                                                  and nips off the light

quietly, I ask the moon
                                                                  when should we meet again
                                                                  in the dream of smoke and rain
                                                                  where the fantasy of a romance
                                                                  now nurture in vain
                                                                  loneliness is always real
                                                                  only crooning in the wind with a touch of pain

作者: 风逸雪霏    时间: 2018-6-5 19:58
新手上路, 把格式弄糟了, 不知怎样改正, 请编辑先生删去, 麻烦处, 请谅.

欢迎光临 中国诗歌流派网 (http://www.sglpw.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3