[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-18 15:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
青春之情
(美国的黎巴嫩之源)

译/铁杆儿

你的青春之情,我仍看到了命运。贡献于新文明的伟力。继续先辈的梦想、歌调、预言,送去美国读教。

你自有待说,“我年轻,辞于黎巴嫩的群巅, 更适此处茁壮。”信乎,亚伯拉罕 林肯,“耶稣之于拿撒勒,说着你的唇,挥着你的臂;所写所说值此。”去说艾默生、惠特曼与詹,“流着古老的脉血,我热望见收,而无空手。”

畅为此富的生亲,要靠智慧、辛劳。勉为理公民。此为何理?

礼让之后的你,对此更为明了。言行内含,自由所予。创造所效所美,慕之于爱所秉承。

唯辛所艰,合理所算,不急尔所供。
纽约、华盛顿、芝加哥与三藩市,像你衷心的妻,“故乡大马士革、比布鲁斯、泰热、西顿与安提俄克,与你同建、求用。”
自豪吧,美国,而必为父母所为:神之慈悲,选徒所信。
美国的黎巴嫩之源,青春之情。

I Believe in You(to the Americans of Lebanese origin)   by Kahlil Gibran

I believe in you, and I believe in your destiny. I believe that you are contributors to this new civilization. I believe that you have inherited from your forefathers an ancient dream, a song, a prophecy, which you can proudly lay as a gift of gratitude upon the lap of America. I believe that you can say to the founders of this great nation, "Here I am, a youth, a young tree whose roots were plucked from the hills of Lebanon, yet I am deeply rooted here, and I would be fruitful."  And I believe that you can say to Abraham Lincoln, the blessed, "Jesus of Nazareth touched your lips when you spoke, and guided your hand when you wrote; and I shall uphold all that you have said and all that you have written."  I believe that you can say to Emerson and Whitman and James, "In my veins runs the blood of the poets and wise men of old, and it is my desire to come to you and receive, but I shall not come with empty hands." I believe that even as your fathers came to this land to produce riches, you were born here to produce riches by intelligence, by labor.  I believe that it is in you to be good citizens.  And what is it to be a good citizen? It is to acknowledge the other person's rights before asserting your own, but always to be conscious of your own.  It is to be free in word and deed, but it is also to know that your freedom is subject to the other person's freedom.  It is to create the useful and the beautiful with your own hands, and to admire what others have created in love and with faith. It is to produce by labor and only by labor, and to spend less than you have produced that your children may not be dependent upon the state for support when you are no more.  It is to stand before the towers of New York and Washington, Chicago and San Francisco saying in your heart, "I am the descendant of a people that builded Damascus and Byblos, and Tyre and Sidon and Antioch, and now I am here to build with you, and with a will."  You should be proud of being an American, but you should also be proud that your fathers and mothers came from a land upon which God laid His gracious hand and raised His messengers.  Young Americans of Syrian origin, I believe in you.

回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2013-6-18 15:49 | 只看该作者
赏读,学习!{:soso_e181:}
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2013-6-18 15:51 | 只看该作者
学习,问好!
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-18 15:51 | 只看该作者
招小波 发表于 2013-6-18 15:49
赏读,学习!

像个“须知”
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-18 15:52 | 只看该作者
海边边 发表于 2013-6-18 15:51
学习,问好!

客气,同好!
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2013-6-18 15:53 | 只看该作者
我相信你,我相信你的命运。我相信你是这个新文明的贡献者。我相信你已经继承了从你的祖先一个古老的梦想,一首歌,一个预言,你可以自豪地躺作为一个感激的礼物,在腿上的美国。我相信你能说到这个伟大的国家的创始人,“我在这里,一个青春,一个年轻的树的根部都是从黎巴嫩山,然而我根深蒂固的在这里,我将是富有成效的。“我相信你能说到亚伯拉罕·林肯,祝福,“拿撒勒的耶稣触碰你的嘴唇,当你说话的时候,你的手当你写引导;我必坚持所有的你说的和你的所有书面。“我相信你能说到爱默生、惠特曼和詹姆斯,“在我的血管里血液运行的诗人和智者的老,这是我的愿望来你和接收,但是我就不来,两手空空。“我相信,即使你的父亲来到这片土地的生产财富,你出生在这里生产财富的情报,通过劳动。我相信在你成为好公民。和它是什么是一个好公民吗?这是承认对方的权利后,你所主张的,但总是要意识到你自己的。它是免费的一言一行,但也知道,你的自由是受到对方的自由。它是创建有用的和美丽的用自己的双手,去欣赏别人的爱和信仰中创建。它是由劳动生产,只有通过劳动,和花不到你了,你的孩子也许并不依赖于政府的支持当你没有更多的。它是站在塔的纽约和华盛顿、芝加哥和旧金山说在你心里,“我一个人的后裔,大马士革和比布鲁斯建造,并推罗、西顿和安提阿,现在我在这里与你建立,将。“你应该感到自豪的是一个美国人,但是你也应该感到自豪,你的父亲和母亲来自一个土地之上的神把他的仁慈的手,举起了他的使者。年轻的美国人叙利亚血统的,我相信你。
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2013-6-18 15:54 | 只看该作者
以上是有道翻译的。{:soso_e163:}
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-18 15:55 | 只看该作者
书剑飘零 发表于 2013-6-18 15:53
我相信你,我相信你的命运。我相信你是这个新文明的贡献者。我相信你已经继承了从你的祖先一个古老的梦想,一 ...

本人自带过滤系统,谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2013-6-18 15:56 | 只看该作者
不太懂,抱歉。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2013-6-18 15:58 | 只看该作者
戒指 发表于 2013-6-18 15:55
本人自带过滤系统,谢谢。