热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 346|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

双语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-6-3 19:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

问月 (自由体)

月把惆怅洇染夏
                                                                                       慵懒无言语
                                                                                       独自乘凉去
                                                                                       云涌风流处
                                                                                       暗愁遍地铺

月把思念吹瘦我
                                                                                       举目影疏疏
                                                                                       垂眸念楚楚
                                                                                       夜半尤沧郁
                                                                                       总是锁心绪

轻轻问月
                                                                                   何时还归那烟雨梦
                                                                                   湿透一幅画里相逢
                                                                                       寂寞不老不疼
                                                                                       醉意馨馨弹风

ASK THE MOON

The moon renders to summer, cheerlessness
                                                                  lazy and wordless
                                                                  alone, I cool off
                                                                  where the moving shadows blanket the land with sorrow
                                                                  as the wind crushes the dark clouds low

the moon renders to me, melancholy sentiment
                                                                  I wonder about the meaning of the images mingling
                                                                  whenever I look up and see
                                                                  inwardly, my depression pinches me
                                                                  wherever my thoughts be
                                                                  especially in midnight
                                                                  sadness locks my heart
                                                                  and nips off the light

quietly, I ask the moon
                                                                  when should we meet again
                                                                  in the dream of smoke and rain
                                                                  where the fantasy of a romance
                                                                  now nurture in vain
                                                                  loneliness is always real
                                                                  only crooning in the wind with a touch of pain
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-6-5 19:58 | 只看该作者
新手上路, 把格式弄糟了, 不知怎样改正, 请编辑先生删去, 麻烦处, 请谅.
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|中国诗歌流派网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:52